Adult Nutrition Counselling
Feel empowered to reach your nutrition potential to live your desired life.
Medical Nutrition Therapy
We support clients with nutrition for general health and wellness as well as nutrition for complex medical conditions.
Areas we can help:
- Plant-based eating or vegetarian/vegan nutrition
- Diet optimization of specialized diets (celiac, IBS, allergies, and more)
- Oncology survivorship
- Prevention or early management of chronic disease
- Digestive health and symptoms
- Nutrition education and meal planning
Neurodiversity-Affirming Nutrition Care
Our practice uses a neurodiversity-affirming and responsive feeding approach for our neurodivergent clients. We often work in collaboration with OTs and SLPs as well as accept Autism Funding.
- Understand sensory processing differences and eating experience
- Optimize nutrition alongside executive functioning
- Assess feeding challenges to promote a healthy relationship with food
Improve Your Relationship With Food
Explore intuitive eating to support a healthy relationship with food and reclaim body trust. Learn to break free of the dieting cycle, reduce shame around food, and model health promoting behaviours.
- Gentle (non-weight focused) nutrition for health issues
- Therapeutic relationship with exercise
- Body image and Health at Every Size
- Disordered Eating and Eating Disorders
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive nutrition assessment (review of health history, eating habits, preferences, goals or concerns, and more)
- Personalized nutrition recommendations specific to your needs
- Ongoing nutrition counselling with collaborative support and problem solving
Our approach is gentle, inclusive and collaborative.
We respect your body autonomy and personal choices for your health. Our clinicians are committed to affirming-nutrition care that is weight-inclusive, anti-oppressive, trauma-informed and gender-affirming.
Direct Billing Available
Check with your provider for dietitian coverage and direct billing. Any fees that are not covered can be claimed as a medical expense for tax credit.
We are keeping it simple and delicious this Valentine’s Day with a family favourite, homemade pizzas! This recipe is perfect to get your family into the kitchen with you to practice their food skills. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Pediatric & Family Dietitians, RD 🥔 (@spudsnutrition) We love a build-your-own approach […]Read Now
Finding Easy and Nutritious Snacks for Pregnancy Pregnancy and postpartum can be a wild ride. Fuelling yourself during this time can be hard. The best strategy to meet yours and baby’s evolving needs includes eating consistently over the day using accessible nutrient-dense foods, that are easily grab-n-go. However, easier said than done when you’re running […]Read Now
Ready for a super simple flavourful dip? This bean dip is a hit and has been known to not last long in the fridge. The creaminess of white beans pair beautifully with the delicious herbiness of pesto and crunch from veggie dippers. Our bean dip is so delicious, you can eat it straight from the […]Read Now
Ready to get started?
We are so excited to work with you!
Schedule an introductory call to learn more.Book Now
Little Spuds Nutrition acknowledges and respects the Indigenous people upon whose traditional and unceded territories we live, work and play.