Hi I’m Ally!
Supporting clients to recover from disordered eating, build body trust, heal their relationship with food, and live their preferred lifeWork with Me
About Ally Choo, RD (she/her)
I believe that change starts with one small decision. In my practice, I help my clients achieve their health and wellness goals by coaching them on how to form simple habits that will lead to lasting results. By combining the psychology of eating and behaviour change with the most up to date evidence-based nutrition information, I individualize my nutrition recommendations to fit my client’s unique (and often busy!) lifestyles. I pride myself in being a weight neutral practitioner and practice from a gender and trans inclusive lens. I believe that health is attainable at any weight, shape or size and includes mental, physical and emotional wellbeing. I focus on health gain rather than weight loss and find passion in helping my clients find food freedom. In my free time, you can find me hiking trails with my pup, travelling, trying new restaurants, or enjoying a yoga class.
Ally’s Areas of Practice
- Disordered Eating and Eating Disorders
- Intuitive Eating
- Plant Based Nutrition
- Digestive Health
- Chronic Disease
- Registered Dietitian with the College of Dietitians of British Columbia
- Undergraduate degree completed with honours from the University of British Columbia
- Dietetic internship with Providence Health Care
- Years of experience working as the clinical dietitian for the Fraser South Eating Disorders program; co-facilitator and co-creator of the Fraser Health Binge Eating Disorders Group and sole facilitator and co-creator of the Fraser Health Nutrition 101 + 102 Groups
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor