Hi I’m Lawren!
I’m passionate about empowering parents with the skills to help feed their families.Work with Me
About Lawren Fischer, RD (she/her)
Lawren is an experienced clinician working with infants, children, families and adults. Lawren helps individuals and families navigate the endless nutrition information available to provide evidence-based and realistic recommendations. Lawren practices from a two-pronged approach of completing a comprehensive nutrition assessment to address any nutritional deficiencies while providing tools and communication strategies to reduce stress around eating and meal times.
Lawren’s areas of practice
- Fertility and Prenatal nutrition
- Infant feeding including introducing solids, introducing allergens and managing early food allergies
- ‘Picky’ / selective eating
- Building positive mealtimes
- Neurodivesity-affirming and responsive feeding approach
- Bachelor of Science, Food, Nutrition and Health, major in Dietetics (BSc)
- Registered Dietitian (RD)
- Certified Nutrition Support Clinician (CNSC)
- Years experience working as a clinical inpatient and outpatient pediatric dietitian in a children’s hospital
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor (in progress)