Hi I’m Madison!
Helping others become the best version of themselves through a healthy relationship with ourselves and the food we eat.Work with Me
About Madison Wood, RD (she/her)
Madison has been a dietitian since 2015, providing compassionate nutrition care to those who need it. She holds a BSc with Honours Specialization in Foods and Nutrition from Western University in London, Ontario and completed her comprehensive post-graduate dietetic internship at the Northern Ontario School of Medicine. On a more personal note, Madison is passionate about global health equity, and has most recently volunteered in Mombasa, Kenya as a Registered Dietitian with International Medical Aid. She has also been a UBC Dietetics program interviewer for the past three years for their undergraduate and masters programs. She is currently on the UBC Dietetics Curriculum Advisory Committee for a two-year cycle. When Madison’s not helping clients achieve their nutrition goals, you can find her outside enjoying the beautiful Okanagan, either hiking or improving her sailing skills. She is also passionate about nervous system regulation and supporting the mind-body connection through meditation, yoga, and pilates. Madison is accepting referrals for both children and adults.
Madison’s Areas of Practice:
- Eating Disorders
- General Nutrition
- Digestive Health
- Registrant with the College of Dietitians of British Columbia, License #1867
- BSc with Honours Specialization in Foods and Nutrition from Western University in London, Ontario
- Comprehensive post-graduate dietetic internship at the Northern Ontario School of Medicine
- Additional training including: Eating Disorder Education for Registered Dietitians, Emotion-Focused Family Therapy, Family-Based Therapy, and Choices and Changes: Motivating Healthy Behaviours
- East Africa Nutrition Internship with International Medical Aid, Mombasa Kenya
- UBC Dietetics Curriculum Advisory Committee, two-year cycle 2023-2025